Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
Exactly one year ago, Tyler McElhaney was helping pack up Sarabeth Graml’s Buffalo, New York apartment in preparation for their 40 hour cross-country drive to San Diego. While Tyler is native to Southern California, Sarabeth was born and raised in Western New York. The couple met in Virginia Beach, of all places, through mutual friends.
Tyler is the Art Director for Susco Media (publisher of 92131 Magazine) and Sarabeth is a contributing writer.
With the Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip being one of Tyler’s all time favorite dishes for Chargers games, they thought they would share this small piece of Buffalo with the readers of 92131.
Tyler and Sarabeth are engaged to be married on October 27, 2012 in Pala, California.[tabs] [tab title=”Ingredients”]
16 oz (2 containers) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
8 oz Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
¾ cups chopped celery
1 cup shredded cheddar
2 cups shredded chicken
1. Chop up chicken and grill on stovetop.
2. Shred chicken if desired after cooked.
3. Mix together all ingredients (except cheddar) in pot on stovetop on low heat for 10 minutes.
4. Put into 8×8 (or similar) casserole dish.
5. Sprinkle cheddar on top.
6. Bake 30 mins at 350 degrees or until top cheese is browned.