- Upcoming Events for Sienna’s PlayGarden
- Home Run for Chelsea 2014
- Kathlyn Mead Selected as President and CEO of The San Diego Foundation
- Maranatha Christian Schools Hires New Athletic Director Steve Whitley
- Nominate Real Heroes for the Annual Red Cross Awards
- SDPD’s National Night Out 2014
- FFCC Food Packaging Event
- Revati Thatte’s Gold Award Project
- 4th Annual Hats On for High Tea
- DSES and H20 for Life
Flippin’ Pizza’s 4S Ranch Grand Opening & 5 Year Anniversary
Flippin’ Pizza will be celebrating their 5th year in business with the grand opening of their newest store in 4S Ranch. To celebrate their newest San Diego location, they’ll be serving up free slices to attendees from 11:00am to 2:00pm.
Along with serving delicious pies for 5 years, the anniversary marks 5 years of giving back to the San Diego community. Since 2007, Flippin’ Pizza has donated $293,000 in food and cash donations to regional schools, educational and recreational programs, sports teams, and various foundations, such as the Tony Hawk Foundation.
The grand opening event is on Saturday, May 5th at Flippin’ Pizza 4S Ranch, located at 16615 Dove Canyon Road, San Diego, 92127. The Jazz Band from Oak Valley Middle School will be providing entertainment and members of the community are invited to come.
For additional details on the grand opening event, check Flippin’ Pizza’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/flippinpizza