- Palomar Health Becomes First California Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- 2013 Mayoral Forum
- Half Moon Portrait Live at SOMA
- Barnes & Noble Bookfair for OVMS
- Yes We Can! Food Drive for the Philippines
- Westfield North County’s The Cheesecake Factory Opens Tuesday, Nov. 26
- Palomar Medical Center on the Country’s Greenest Hospitals
- OVMS’s First Annual “Holiday On The Quad”
- Grand Opening of Rancho Bernardo McDonald’s
- Best Possible Care
Flippin’ Pizza’s 4S Ranch Grand Opening & 5 Year Anniversary
Flippin’ Pizza will be celebrating their 5th year in business with the grand opening of their newest store in 4S Ranch. To celebrate their newest San Diego location, they’ll be serving up free slices to attendees from 11:00am to 2:00pm.
Along with serving delicious pies for 5 years, the anniversary marks 5 years of giving back to the San Diego community. Since 2007, Flippin’ Pizza has donated $293,000 in food and cash donations to regional schools, educational and recreational programs, sports teams, and various foundations, such as the Tony Hawk Foundation.
The grand opening event is on Saturday, May 5th at Flippin’ Pizza 4S Ranch, located at 16615 Dove Canyon Road, San Diego, 92127. The Jazz Band from Oak Valley Middle School will be providing entertainment and members of the community are invited to come.
For additional details on the grand opening event, check Flippin’ Pizza’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/flippinpizza