- 3rd Annual Run With the Noses Competition
- Easter Seals Honors Assemblymember Brian Maienschein
- Horizon Prep Teacher Honored
- Grand Opening of Elixir Espresso & Wine Bar
- RB Arts Festival – April 25
- giveBIGSan Diego on May 6
- 4S Eyecare & Optometry: Patient Appreciation Day!
- UCSD Invites Community to April 5 College Planning Session
- Local Schools at Annual PUSD Band/Orchestra Festival
- Boy Scout Garage Sale on April 5
Flippin’ Pizza’s 4S Ranch Grand Opening & 5 Year Anniversary
Flippin’ Pizza will be celebrating their 5th year in business with the grand opening of their newest store in 4S Ranch. To celebrate their newest San Diego location, they’ll be serving up free slices to attendees from 11:00am to 2:00pm.
Along with serving delicious pies for 5 years, the anniversary marks 5 years of giving back to the San Diego community. Since 2007, Flippin’ Pizza has donated $293,000 in food and cash donations to regional schools, educational and recreational programs, sports teams, and various foundations, such as the Tony Hawk Foundation.
The grand opening event is on Saturday, May 5th at Flippin’ Pizza 4S Ranch, located at 16615 Dove Canyon Road, San Diego, 92127. The Jazz Band from Oak Valley Middle School will be providing entertainment and members of the community are invited to come.
For additional details on the grand opening event, check Flippin’ Pizza’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/flippinpizza