Jennifer’s Easy Pumpkin Pie Bites
• 1 cup creamy almond butter
• 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
• 1/4 cup agave nectar
• 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degree F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. If you don’t have parchment paper, grease a cookie sheet.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix until a thick batter is formed. Be sure to blend the pumpkin well. Using a tablespoon, drop the batter onto the lined baking sheet. Press the cookies to flatten if desired.
3. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until the edges are golden.
4. Let cool on the pan 5 to 10 minutes before removing.
Makes 12 cookies