Professional Development Forum: Get Your News in the Media
Do you need help highlighting your business in the media?
North San Diego Business Chamber is hosting a networking and professional development event that includes several different topics. If you’re looking for tips on how to build relationships with certain news outlets, what reporters look out for, media dos and don’ts, this is the forum to attend. There will be several panelists including:
- Reo Carr, Executive Editor, San Diego Business Journal
- Artie Ojada, Reporter NBC 7/39
- Derrick Breaux, Publisher, ZCode Magazines
- Dan McSwain, Business Columnist, UT San Diego
- Fran Maiselle, News Planner, KUSI
The event will be held on Thursday Aug 21, at 7:30 a.m. for registration and full breakfast and then 8 a.m. for the presentation at North San Diego Business Chamber. For members of the business chamber it would be a $25 fee, for non-members, $45.
Call 858-487-1767 for more information on how to register.